CE Certification for Mining Machines
Part 1: Definition
Mining machines are those machines involved in the process of mineral mining and mineral separating or other relevant work
Part 2 Classification
Common mining machines are listed as follows:
1)Crushing machines: jaw crusher、impact crusher，vertical crusher，cone crusher、roller crusher etc.
2)Mineral mining machines：coal cutter, drilling rig etc.
separating machines：roller vibrator，resonance vibrating screen,
magnetic separator，ball grinder, floatation machine, centrifugal ore
Part 3: Directives and standards
ISO 12100:2010 + EN 60204-1:2006/AC:2010 (only pneumatic or hydraulic
driven machines excluded) + C-type standard(see the following list)
Directives：Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and low voltage directive 2014/35/EU (only pneumatic or hydraulic driven machines excluded)
C-type standards list(part of it):
EN 16228-1:2014 Drilling and foundation equipment - Safety - Part 1: Common requirements
16228-2:2014 Drilling and foundation equipment - Safety - Part 2:
Mobile drill rigs for civil and geotechnical engineering, quarrying and
EN 16228-3:2014 Drilling and foundation equipment - Safety - Part 3: Horizontal directional drilling equipment (HDD)
EN 16228-4:2014 Drilling and foundation equipment - Safety - Part 4: Foundation equipment
EN 12348:2000+A1:2009 Core drilling machines on stand – Safety
Part 4: Requirement
1. Satisfies the relevant essential health and safety requirements set out in Annex I
2. Prepare the technical file referred to in Annex VII, part A
3. provide, in particular, the necessary information, such as instructions, mechanical and electrical diagram
4. carry out the appropriate procedures for assessing conformity in accordance with Article 12
draw up the EC declaration of conformity in accordance with Annex
II, part 1, Section A and ensure that it accompanies the machinery
6. affix the CE marking in accordance with Article 16
Part 5、CE certification procedure for mining machines
Basic certification procedure is as follows：
Part 6: Safety Notice for the certification of mining machines
1. The machine is stable under static and working condition. Supporting frame if provided has strong strength.
2. Working platforms shall be located in such a way as to allow people to work in an ergonomic position, if possible, between 500 mm and 1700 mm, above the surface of the working platform. the flooring of a working platform or walkway shall only have such maximum openings that a ball with a diameter of 35 mm cannot fall through.
3. When the height of the possible fall exceeds 500 mm, a guard-rail shall be installed. The minimum height of the guard-rail shall be 1100 mm. A toe-plate with a minimum upstand of 100 mm shall be placed 10 mm maximum from the walking level and the edge of the platform
4. The operator has a good view of the hazardous zone.
5. The machine shall equipped with extinguisher if applicable and FOPS for the operator
6. Well ventilated and exhaust gas shall be discharged far away from the operation area horizontally
7. Emergency stop buttons are installed in each control stations if possible
8. Details information for lubrication are indicated on the machine without ambiguous
Shanghai GOM Testing and Technical Co., Ltd.(GOM) is famous for its global service in testing and certification business. We provide professional CE certification on the Machinery CE certification, Construction products CE certification, Electrical appliance CE certification, Personal protective equipment CE certification, Wreless products CE certification etc.
Contact us: Tel: 021-34122669 18018853504